Umthombo Wezizwe Research Services addresses the growing demand of market research in Southern Africa with a complete market research solutions bouquet. We started as field services providers and subsequently started catering the industry with total Research and Analysis Services. All field work executed by Umthombo Wezizwe Research Services Domestically & Internationally are being governed by the Code of Conduct as per SAMRA and ESOMAR.
MORE ABOUT US
- Think Global, Act Local
- Client driven
- Our people, our Asset
- Persisting Passion
- Socially responsible
Why Umthombo Wezizwe Research Services
By choosing us you can expect treatment by specialists, creativity, hard work and an Enthusiastic ever energetic fieldwork team.
We have expertise in the following:
- Face to Face Interviews
- Corporate Interviews & other B2B Interviews
- Mystery Shopper Interviews (Client & Competitor) & Audits
- Market observations
- In-house CATI setup that helps validate customer responses
- in real-time for superior quality and timely delivery
- Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) is an
interactive front-end computer system that aids interviewers
to ask questions over the telephone. The answers are then
keyed into the computer system immediately by the
- FGDs (Focus Group Discussions)
- Desktop Research
WHAT WE STAND FOR
As a knowledge provider, we aim to be at the top in all the local markets in which we operate – in the interests of our clients, our employees, our company and the general public.
To deliver client satisfaction through a wide range of services and expertise, with a touch of innovation and a ‘fresh’ mindset to marketing challenges with the flexibility of approach.
- Domain expertise across the entire
value-chain of Marketing services
- Technological Depth
- Competitive service
- Pro-active management of projects
- Effective use of best practices and
PROJECTS WE HAVE DONE